My daughter (25) and son (22) and I stayed in one of the living room suites. It was perfect for us. Could walk anywhere we needed to go around town and the hotel shuttle took us and picked us up each day at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and also round trip to the airport. The suite was very nice, very clean, great amenities, very comfortable and the breakfast was good each morning - cookies and hot chocolate in the lobby were delicious after skiing every day. Customer service at this inn was the best I've seen in a very very long time. Each of the staff went above and beyond to make our stay the best. (Wish I'd taken picture of our room before we 'moved in' with all our stuff - the website pictures are accurate tho)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY