We stayed at the Lexington for 2 night with our 5, 7, and 10 year olds. They came to pick us up at the airport and the driver we had was awesome! We arrived very early in the day and when we checked in our room was ready. We did get a little lost finding our room, so you may want to ask which building you are in when you check-in. The room was nice. Did not feel cramped with all of us.
Some of the hotel highlights:
Coming back at night and the boys and my husband playing chess in the lobby, by the fire, while enjoying cookies and hot chocolate
The super friendly front desk staff
Within walking distance to all of downtown
Great Sushi place right next door
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY