We really enjoyed our stay at the Lexington. Breakfast was good and fresh. The rooms were very nice and clean. Excellent location. High price point but so is the rest of Jackson. Good value considering the area. We stayed in the attached, interior entrance, queen suites. I do wish the 2 queens had been in separate rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY