I was expecting alot more from this hotel as I thought it was quite expensive. BUt then I realized that it was CHEAP compareds to alot of Jackson lodgings. So when that is put in perspective, it's actually quite good.
Rooms were clean & spacious. Breakfast was very good. Hotel was quiet so sleeping was easy. Very close to all the downtown shops, but just far enough away to avoid the hordes of shoppers.
Swimming pool is the size of my bathtub! Looks big on the websites, but actually tiny, tiny, tiny! That was the major disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY