Stayed at the Trapper before and after our trip in the Snow Lodge at Yellowstone. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with two queen beds. It was a short walk to downtown Jackson and the Elk Refuge. No need for a car. Bus stop to ski hills directly across street. The friendly staff could not do enough to make sure our stay was perfect. The free WiFi was great to work on my on line class. The room was spotless. The waffles at breakfast were just what we needed before taking off to play in the snow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY