My husband and I and our 3 girls stayed at the Lexington Trappers Inn for two nights. It was a nice hotel. The room was large with a great floor plan. It has a fridge and microwave and a large vanity with sink outside of the bathroom. Perfect for five people. We asked for a rollaway which they brought to us right away. It was a very large rollaway. The hotel was in a very convenient location - a short walk from the main street and visitors center. The pool is in a separate building. We didn't use it. It was very small but looked nice. The breakfast was great. Just enough variety to please everyone. It was ready at 6:30 each morning so we could get an early start. The staff were very helpful. We would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY