We stayed here on a quick one night stay before our house was ready to rent the next day and we needed a place for one night. It is a big hotel. It was adequate, seems a little outdated in the rooms. Friendly staff when we arrived very very late from a delayed flight. Not too expensive. Great location. Bed was comfy. pillows not great. Adequate breakfast, hard boiled eggs, cereal, breads, typical. Good wifi. Very pretty lobby. Fridge and microwave in the room, which was nice. Good shower and tub
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY