Called into the local tourist information centre and asked them to suggest a hotel under $100 per night. They suggested the lex and it was perfect. I love genuine hospitality and service. The lady (Elizabeth) who checked us in could not have been more helpful. All the staff were very nice, but this lady was quite amazing. The hotel has a very good location, good wifi, yummy breakfast and was clean and quiet. Tick, tick, tick from me. Wasn't planning to stay in Jackson, but was forced to due to circumstances and the US govt shutdown. Would recommend the Lexington every day of the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY