We stayed one night in this great town - some nice shops, lots of galleries, and good places to eat and drink, all within easy walking distance. Great free Wi-Fi. Our room was good - a nice big comfortable bed at last, having spent several nights in rooms with two small double beds. Very comfortable large room, but very small bathroom. Good pool and nice free "continental" breakfast. Everything you could want for breakfast and certainly much more than you would expect in the UK for something described like this! Can't really comment on price as this was part of an inclusive tour we did.
We arrived from Yellowstone, travelling through the Tetons on the way and admiring all the views - some of the best views in our whole trip where we saw some fantastic scenery. Don't miss the Tetons and their lakes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY