And we stayed two nights at the Lexington, Thursday and Friday nights. We were very pleased with our choice. Our room was a ground-floor, one-queen room across the courtyard from the lobby. The cleaning staff did a terrific job getting it ready. When we got there, we were told our room was being finished. After we checked in and got our key, we proceeded to the room. An employee of the hotel was inside making sure it was sufficiently clean. We saw him holding the glasses up to the bathroom lights, checking for smudges and such. We thought that was a nice touch. The bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows. The bathroom was nice, with the sink outside the toilet/shower area. Coffee-maker, small frig, micro, big TV, etc. Checking in was easy and quick. The front-desk employee was very informative about where to go and what to see. The location of the hotel was great. Jackson is a pretty small town. The Lexington is situated just outside the main couple of blocks of restaurants/bars/shops etc, but everything is easily walkable. No need for a car here and they have a free airport shuttle. We did go to the free breakfast one morning. It was right-sized and decent. Enough options for the few who used it. We did not go to the pool but a peek inside suggested it was clean. The employees that we encountered at the front desk, in the breakfast room, the service staff and grounds crew were all very friendly, conscientious and helpful. We'd definitely stay here again. I marked Value down one notch just because it's a little pricey, although I think that's typical of the town. We didn't see a Fitness Center and the breakfast "restaurant" was good enough but not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY