This hotel is located a few blocks from Jackson Holes famous town square. You can walk from here to the bunnery which offers the best breakfast in town, although the Lexington does have a nice complementary breakfast. This hotel is very expensive even by Jackson standards. Rates are $200.00 per night and up.
The rooms come equipped with a microwave and mini fridge. Our suite had a separate living room, but would have been better served as a one bedroom. Lots of room and comfy beds. The property has a small swimming pool but you feel like your in a fishbowl. Glass windows...
The coffee maker is a keurig with several nice flavors. The lobby has some sort of pink lemonade, coffee and cookies as well.
Overall a very nice property, just a little expensive for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY