the room was wonderful. great beds, a sitting/eating area and small, but well stocked, kitchen. our room was in the main building that had a fireplace in the reception area and the breakfast room. the bathroom had the shower/toilet in a separate room withe sink/vanity in a walkthrough area, very convenient. breakfast was included and had good options. the main square was an easy 3 block walk. there are laundry facilities available on site and a pool and hot tub in a separate building.
the staff was very attentive and helpful. coffee and hot tea available in the reception area, cookies in the afternoon. the city bus stop is right across the street. the bus is free to go around the town and a reasonable $3 to go to the ski area.
would stay there again. rates were very reasonable in an expensive area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites WY