“Be warned "Indoor pool is not connected to hotel".”

The Lexington at Jackson Hole
Ranked #11 of 40 Hotels in Jackson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I made reservations at this hotel because the pictures looked nice and the pool was indoors. I didn't know that indoors in Jackson meant the pool was in a building but you still had to walk through the parking lot to get to it. Also does not necessarily mean heated, it wasn't and it was actually so cold I couldn't swim in it at all and our Granddaughter only lasted about 5 to 10 minutes and didn't want to go swimming the rest of our stay. The room was nice and the housekeeping staff were very helpful. They also provided a Continental Breakfast with a waffle maker and Strawberry Water and Pink Lemonade along with coffee and hot water during the day. The lobby had games, coloring, news papers and a computer. My biggest complaint was the stuffed wolf on the bed when we arrived. My Granddaughter got only as far as I get to bring him home and had it named and introduced to her other stuffed animals before I told her she could bring him home for a $25.00 charge. I think that was a cheap shot at advertising as it had a Lexington bandana around it's neck and I got to watch my Granddaughter cry.

Room Tip: The room was pleasant and had a refrigerator and microwave.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,014)

Reviewed September 5, 2011

We stayed at the Lexington three nights last week. Our room included 2 luxurious beds and a separate sitting room with a fridge and microwave and a tv. The accomidations were very clean and spacious. The location was perfect. A short walk to restaurants, shopping , and the town square.

The staff is outstanding, especially George. He was so knowledgable about the area and he suggested some great scenic adventures that proved to be wonderful. I can see why he loves the area. Each time we visit we appreciate the beauty of this well preserved work of nature even more.
Thank you George and Staff. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We stayed at the Lexington during the week of August 17-24. Any problems we had were quickly resolved to our satisfaction. We would like to compliment Phil the front desk manager for his hard work in ensuring that our stay would be pleasant. Also, Armando and Elizabeth, who work at the front desk, were very helpful in recommending restaurants and places to see in the area.
The hotel is walking distance to all that Jackson has to offer, and it a few miles from the beautiful Grand Tetons National Park. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Jackson Hole area.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank David770
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Great location to town, about 2 blocks to main square. Great pillow-top mattresses. Very quiet. The most helpful front desk people I have encountered in a long time. Breakfast typical but good. All day coffee and cookies in the evening a nice touch. Overall a great stay and very happy with our choice.

p.s. The Merry Piglets tex-mex restaurant is only 1 1/2 blocks away on the walk into town and the food is terrific, one of the best tex-mex restaurants I have ever eaten in, and that includes Arizona and Texas where we lived at one time.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We stayed at the Lexington for 3 nights while exploring the Grand Teton National Park. The location was perfect, walking distance to downtown Jackson Hole & close to the Park entrance as well. When checking in we were upgraded to a suite & it was marvelous! We had 2 flat screen TV's 2 phones, a sitting room with kitchenette complete with microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, cooktop, dishes, cookware, utensils, dishcloths & soap. The bathroom is huge as is the closet. They have the best beds we have ever slept in! Loved the toiletries.The expanded breakfast buffet is superb, the ham & cheese croissant french toast is not to be missed! If all that isn't enough, coffee & fresh baked cookies are always available at the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mika8019
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I love the Lexington. From the time I checked in to the time I checked out it was superb! It is a beautiful building and very convenient to downtown Jackson. Very easy to walk downtown. Check in was simple and the people at the front desk were super friendly. I checked in to a suite which was amazing. Very roomy and clean and comfortable. It had a kitchenette with a living room area separated from the bedroom by the bathroom. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was great and check out was very easy. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We stayed here for one night after we spent a few days in Yellowstone. It's nice, but not sure it's worth $230. We had a room with two queen beds. It was a very comfortable room with good-quality bed linens. There is free Wi-Fi and a computer with printer in the lobby. Deluxe continental breakfast is included and there are always cookies and lemonade in the lobby.

The hotel is located toward one end of the main street, and you can walk to a majority of restaurants and stores.

I might have been able to get a cheaper room, although overall this town is expensive. I booked this place because I felt like splurging and it looked nice on the Website. Again, the place is nice enough, I just don't think it was worth what I spent. The room we had in Salt Lake City was $170, much larger and 10 times nicer. Then again, SLC isn't Jackson.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple