I've stayed here and at the Wyoming Inn on separate ski trips. Both are comparable. Wyoming Inn has better food selection during breakfast when I was there and also served afternoon soup at 4pm. Lexington is much closer to town and has suites. I stayed in a suite at the Lexington on a special deal and appreciated the extra space. The room was clean and had everything you needed (2 TVs and mini fridge.) Everyone I came across at both hotels were friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY