An old Residence Inn (ie large rooms with kitchenette) at best with slow Internet, an old CRT tv, no gym and a fancy facade. The bed was really hard. Free breakfast is very basic - no eggs or fresh fruit. Paid $300; not worth more than $150 (that's including the overpriced Jackson market). The front desk staff was very nice and fairly helpful, though we heard the supervisor yelling at them one morning over name tags - chill! If the same price, I'd recommend the Rustic Inn down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY