We stayed in a double queen room for the first night of our vacation to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. Check in was friendly and quick. We requested a room on the top floor and quiet location. We ended up with a top floor room w/balcony on the side of hotel facing the mountain as well as above the pool area. Room was clean, nicely decorated and beds were comfortable. Would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY