Stayed at the Snow King Resort Hotel for 6 days and I will most definitely be returning in the near future. Starting with the check in, the staff were extremely polite and welcoming. 2 minutes later I had my room keys and was headed through the parking lot, where there was ample spots available in the perfectly plowed lot. Onto the room; clean, well designed and furnished, my two queen sized beds were as comfortable as my pillow top at home. Modern appliances furnished the room, which was nice to see.
The gym and jacuzzi were the two facilities that I used while staying at the Snow King, and they are top notch. Latest equipment and TV's in the gym, and the large jacuzzi to compliment it. Clean, hot and not crowded - what more can a guest ask for?
The bar/restaurant was a freakin HIT. Cheap happy hour with good local and domestic beers on tap with a full alcohol bar. I recommend the Teton Ale. The food was extremely good, actually surprisingly good for coming out of a hotel restaurant. So good that we opted to eat there 3 days out of our 6. I recommend the Poutine and the Buffalo Nachos as a good post-riding/skiing meal. During one of our meals, the fire alarm went off and we were instructed to go to the lobby, where of course, the alarm went off. The bar staff immediately offered a round of drinks on the house for this inconvenience. Service = Outstanding.
The Snow King also offered a shuttle to Jackson Hole every morning, which we were able to get seats on the morning of, and the drivers, both extremely helpful/polite. There's also a local bus, which is free, that goes down town every 10-15 minutes I believe. Very useful for those nights out when you don't want a DUI, which is every night.
Overall, the Snow King Hotel was the best ski town/ski resort hotel that I have ever stayed in, the staff helpful and friendly and the facilities more than beat my expectations. If you haven't booked your room here yet, do it now!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY