Snow King Resort
White Buffalo Club - Hotel(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$308
$298
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$224
Parkway Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$218
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$490
The Lodge at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$462
$329
$169
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$356
$323
49'er Inn & Suites(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$255
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$220
$339
1,269 results
All reviewshayden's postalpine slidegrand viewroller coasterjackson holenice resortbedroom condohot tubin townhotel restaurantteton villageski resortfree shuttleshuttle serviceclose to downtowncoffee makerdowntown jackson
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were told Snow King was under a lot of changes. They did pretty well. The staff was excellent. Coffee was hard to find. Missed having it in my room. They definitely don't want you staying on the rooms. There were very few tv stations. When my husband hAs meetings I like my room to have home away from home qualities.

Room Tip: Bring your own coffee pot
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

We sure listened to your feedback regarding us not having in room coffee and we now have coffee makers in every guest room. I hope that you would reconsider staying with us if you should return to Jackson Hole.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband booked our honeymoon and I had no idea where we were going! I was pleasantly surprised with his planning! We had an amazing 10 days at the snow king resort and Jackson. The hotel was lovely and staff very helpful and friendly. Skiing was fantastic along with all the beautiful sights to see! We spent a day in yellowstone and went to the elk refuge. The food at snow king was beautiful too. It was a perfect start to married life and we hope to come back one day!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Wow,10 days in Jackson Hole for your honeymoon! Congratulations and we will expect to see you every year for your anniversary!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Was at Snow Kind for two nights at the end of October while in Jackson on business.

The staff at the hotel couldn't have been any friendlier. I was checking in late and when I arrived, they'd already checked me in, a nice touch.

My room (king bed) was spacious and very clean. My only complaints were with the decor and furnishings in the room, which were dated and not very comfortable. The desk chair was well matched for the desk and adjustable, which made working easy. However, the plugs at the desk were not readily accessible (had to crawl around under the desk to plug in my laptop, etc).

Overall, a very good business hotel for Jackson. The rates were very reasonable because I was there in "shoulder" season.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay. It is always good to hear that the service lived up to our guests expectations. Hopefully, you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Jackson Hole!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending 7 nights on two occasions at the hotel last month. The rooms are newly redone and very comfortable. As I had my pooch with me they located me in a very convenient part of the resort. But the best was the staff. They were invariably wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Pdixon49

It is good to hear that you and the "pooch" enjoyed your recent stay at Snow King. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it! Please come visit again.....

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The entire staff could not have been more accommodating. Joey was especially helpful in meeting all my needs such in directing me to a local service center for my car. He went out of his way to find us tour buses for visiting Yellowstone park. I would definitely return here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding Joey and your recent stay. I hope you had a great time in Yellowstone as well! Please come visit us again soon!