“In transition”

Ranked #14 of 40 Hotels in Jackson
Rupert, Idaho, United States
“In transition”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were told Snow King was under a lot of changes. They did pretty well. The staff was excellent. Coffee was hard to find. Missed having it in my room. They definitely don't want you staying on the rooms. There were very few tv stations. When my husband hAs meetings I like my room to have home away from home qualities.

Room Tip: Bring your own coffee pot
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
We sure listened to your feedback regarding us not having in room coffee and we now have coffee makers in every guest room. I hope that you would reconsider staying with us if you should return to Jackson Hole.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
Ampthill
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband booked our honeymoon and I had no idea where we were going! I was pleasantly surprised with his planning! We had an amazing 10 days at the snow king resort and Jackson. The hotel was lovely and staff very helpful and friendly. Skiing was fantastic along with all the beautiful sights to see! We spent a day in yellowstone and went to the elk refuge. The food at snow king was beautiful too. It was a perfect start to married life and we hope to come back one day!

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Wow,10 days in Jackson Hole for your honeymoon! Congratulations and we will expect to see you every year for your anniversary!
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Was at Snow Kind for two nights at the end of October while in Jackson on business.

The staff at the hotel couldn't have been any friendlier. I was checking in late and when I arrived, they'd already checked me in, a nice touch.

My room (king bed) was spacious and very clean. My only complaints were with the decor and furnishings in the room, which were dated and not very comfortable. The desk chair was well matched for the desk and adjustable, which made working easy. However, the plugs at the desk were not readily accessible (had to crawl around under the desk to plug in my laptop, etc).

Overall, a very good business hotel for Jackson. The rates were very reasonable because I was there in "shoulder" season.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay. It is always good to hear that the service lived up to our guests expectations. Hopefully, you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Jackson Hole!
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending 7 nights on two occasions at the hotel last month. The rooms are newly redone and very comfortable. As I had my pooch with me they located me in a very convenient part of the resort. But the best was the staff. They were invariably wonderful.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Pdixon49
It is good to hear that you and the "pooch" enjoyed your recent stay at Snow King. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it! Please come visit again.....
Foley, Alabama
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The entire staff could not have been more accommodating. Joey was especially helpful in meeting all my needs such in directing me to a local service center for my car. He went out of his way to find us tour buses for visiting Yellowstone park. I would definitely return here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding Joey and your recent stay. I hope you had a great time in Yellowstone as well! Please come visit us again soon!
Casper, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were in Jackson several weeks ago when the aspens were still golden and the sunny days were mild. The Snow King is such a perfect location...at the base of the mountain yet just a few blocks from downtown. Over the years the Snow King had become a little worn - NO MORE! The entire hotel received a lovely re-do (yes, even the "pets-OK" rooms). The lounge now capitalizes on the Snow King's fabulous views. BUT IT WAS THE STAFF THAT MADE THIS STAY WONDERFUL. They were warm, responsive to our needs and relaxed, yet professional. This is THE go-to hotel in Jackson!

Room Tip: We stayed on the main floor near the elevators in a room where pets are allowed. It was still quiet...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
It sure sounds like you and your dog had a great time at the "new Snow King". Now that we have completly remodeled the entire property, we are receiving many compliments just like yours! Thank you for the kind words and come visit us again!
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Since I last stayed at Snow King the hotel has been remodeled. The room I stayed in had been updated and was very clean. The bed was comfortable. I had a great meal in the hotel restaurant. The service was great and the staff friendly. I would recommend Snow King Resort.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for the great comments regarding your recent stay. It is nice to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Come see us again soon!