Perfect location for exploring Jackson and The Tetons. It is set on hills with the ski area (Alpine slide in summer) right in front of the resort. We entered the floor below ours by a great back door with parking right outside. The elevators are in the middle. It was easy to get downtown. We were there for two nights and ate in the restaurant. Very interesting menu and good food. Room was very nice and comfortable. I would love to go back and spend a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelClick, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY