Just returned friday from a week at the Snow King Resort. Room were very nice and comfortable. Top floor one bedroom two bathroom. We were there for a business meeting so the fact that we did not have a car was tuff. We were in an end unit and it was a haul getting our own luggage up and down the stairs and to the lobby. But over all it was a great meeting with no complaints. Only giving an average on the bed because I got the murphy bed but it was still very comfortable. Food was good and staff was very helpful . If you dont mind doing your own laundry it is a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelPower, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY