Hotel was great! Hot-tub was perfect for relaxing after a long day of skiing. The rooms were a great size. They have a shuttle that will take you to and from places in town if you don't want to wait for the town shuttle. Also the restaurant in the bar is amazing. When we were there they had a deal buy 1 entree and get a second for $2. We had great steak! I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY