We stayed one night in a 2 room suite during a booked Labor Day weekend. The room was clean, spacious and affordable, but nothing above that. The plumbing was very loud and anyone walking above or outside the room was easily heard. Good thing I was too sleepy to care. The curtains were tattered, and had holes, the decor looked circa 1980's. The bathroom was recently remodeled and clean. Jackson is an expensive town and this motel barely meet my requirements for a nights rest, I would stay there again, but I would rather find a more affordable town nearby that would offer a nicer room for a less. The office staff was nice and allowed us a late check out...Note that check out is at 10am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cache Creek Motel is the perfect base for all of your Wyoming travel with the Grand Tetons only minutes away, Yellowstone National Park just 60 miles north, and other adventures right out our back door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cache Creek Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cache Creek Hotel Jackson
- Cache Creek Motel Jackson Hole, WY