All reviews devils tower small town black hills including tax located within walking distance an easy drive satellite tv red rock cafe nice cabin horse pasture a great place to stay stayed here for one night recommend staying here ponderosa cafe rooms are clean next morning chalet
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Stay here, you won't go wrong.
My wife and I stopped in on a road trip in early April. Perfect spot downstairs facing the river. Victoria was very friendly and took care of all our needs and visited a bit before retiring for the night. She even offered to fix us a light meal, though the cafe had already closed.
The room was cozy and warm, all we needed.
Service like that is hard to find.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
hulettmotel, Owner at Hulett Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2016

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit!! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 20, 2015 via mobile

What a great, friendly, clean and dog friendly place. When we stopped by last minute for a place to crash the people there were so helpful. I will love to go back here again when I am back out this way. Also the food next door...delish!

Thanks for the hospitality!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Hulett is a small town, and so you do not expect the Waldorf. This is a rustic place. Victoria at the desk is helpful. Hunters occupying the rooms above were noisy. The price seems high for what it is. The office was not open when we arrived mid-day.

Room tip: Downstairs rooms could be noisy with people walking around upstairs.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2015

The young lady who helped us upon arrival, Victoria, was amazing. She saw to all of our needs, was very friendly, and went out of her way to fill a request we had. The room was marvelous... VERY clean, comfortable, and quiet. One thing we thought was different.. there was no table in the room! I asked for a standard ironing board, intending to use it as a table so I'd be able to do my hair and makeup in the morning. Victoria provided us with a quick fix! Beds were new and comfortable. We would certainly stay with them again.

Room tip: Right downtown and near other businesses. Very quiet. Next to the Belle Fourche river, which runs through town.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2015

We spent one night at the Hulett Motel in Chalet 14 on our recent trip to the Black Hills. We got in very late so Rhonda made sure the door was open for us. It's right on the river and there were a lot of deer in the area as well as a pretty view. The little chalet was comfortable and cozy but my one complaint was the motion sensor porch light. It seemed like every time a mosquito flew by, that thing was kicking on and waking me up. We had breakfast at the attached Red Rock Cafe which was affordable and friendly. If you're looking for an affordable, comfortable accommodation close to the Devil's Tower, this is your place!

Date of stay: September 2015