“A wonderful stay”
Review of Hulett Motel

Hulett Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hulett
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed at one of the cabins, and it was pretty and cozy and far better than I expected for the price! What a bargain for such a beautiful room! Clean, updated, pretty decor and super comfy bed. I'm so glad we came upon this hotel on our travels. We were in town to visit devils tower, and this was close and had a vacancy, so we were lucky. Wonderful, kind, friendly people work there and in the cafe part too. We ate dinner there and ate there again for breakfast then next day, good food, good prices. The Hulett motel is close enough to the tower, we were able to drive back to see the sun set and the stars come out at night, and get back to the hotel in time for a good nights sleep. Beautiful little river out in front of the cabin, benches nearby to sit and watch the water go by, plenty of parking, a really nice place to stay. One of my favorites of this road trip. I hope to go back one day.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the Cabin next to the office...it was great!!! Front desk was friendly and helpful and the cabin was quaint, looked fairly new and had plenty of room for all of to unload and have space...for the price I was very impress...2 LCD tv's, direct TV, and space!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This charming little motel was everything we were looking for and more. Next to the office is a quaint little diner that served a great breakfast. Only 8 miles away from Devil's Tower, we got up and were able to capture this gorgeous national monument at first light. We're looking forward to our next visit. It's far off the beaten path but an excellent way to view and appreciate the wildness of Wyoming's terrain.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2013

What can I say that I didn't say in my first review last September? Just as charming, just as clean, staff just as wonderful, stay just as perfect!!! Truly enjoyed bringing my new Jeep up there and staying in one of the chalets again--'nuff said. I freaking LOVE this place and everyone there! Treat yourself, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We arrived at Devil's Tower very late, and planned to come back the next day, but didn't want to drive another hour. We usually try the chains first, but saw the positive reviews at the Hulett Motel, and gave it a try. They had a two-room suite for us, which was large and private, which a view of the river. It cost less than the large chain motel nearby (for a double room)!

Our two-room suite had a microwave and refrigerator, as well as two Adirondack chairs on the "porch" in front of the room. Our daughter was thrilled to have "her own room." Best of all - it was only 9 miles to Devil's Tower!

The beds are very firm, and the shower is a bit short in height, but very good pressure and temperature. The rooms are very quiet and extremely clean.

I would stay here again if we came back to Devil's Tower in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Awesome small town place. My wife and I stayed in the 2 room with my in-laws. Beautifully maintained grounds, 40 feet from I nice little stream to sit out in the evening and enjoy on their nice wooden lawns chairs. We saw 3 white-tail deer, a handful of turkeys and even a wild peacock! Very clean and comfy, and the staff was very polite and competent. I'm so glad we stayed here opposed to the large franchise in town. Very enjoyable experience all around.

Room Tip: 2 room suite was suitable for 2 couples. I recommend the rooms facing the stream.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place. Fantastic view to the river that runs by. It has a big piece of green and beautiful grass, for pet owners that is a most. The cabin is pristine, small bur everything fits inside. Refrigerator, microwave, wi fi, cable. The town is so beautiful.

• Stayed: June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hulett
Best Western Devils Tower Inn
Best Western Inn At Sundance
Bear Lodge Motel
Bear Lodge Motel
#1 of 5 in Sundance
Budget Host Arrowhead Motel

Been to Hulett Motel? Share your experiences!