“Awsome breakfast!”

Lisa's Fine Food and Spirits
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Greybull
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bend, Oregon
“Awsome breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Absolutely wonderful hand made chicken fried steak and yummy Bloody Marys. Staff was quite friendly and restaurant easy to find.

Visited August 2013

Missoula, Montana
“Perfect Rib Eye Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I try to make an effort to eat at Lisa's at least once during my visits to Greybull, Wyoming. The menu has changed some, but the food is still fabulous.

I tried the rib eye steak because I have had so many disappointing ones recently (see my other reviews) and decided to search for the perfect one. I think I found it!

The steak was cooked exactly as I asked, (between medium and medium rare) and it had wonderful grill marks with nice charring on the edges which made the fat crispy and light. The steak turned out so nicely, because it wasn't a hugely thick cut. It was not a small steak, however. At 14 ounces it gave me more than enough with some to share with my husband.

There are three choices for the potato, and I loved that one choice was whole baby reds, bathed in a butter sauce. The dinner salad, which comes with the meal was nice and I suggest trying the house salad dressing, pepper parmesan.

A nice surprise was the quick service of our meal. One of my complaints in the past was that it took so long to get your food at Lisa's, even though it was worth the wait. They have apparently worked on this, and now are able to get you served much faster. I encourage anyone visiting Greybull to stop in at Lisa's and try the food.

Florida
“Diamond in the rough : )”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner not knowing the menue or atmosphere. The place was a pleasant surprise.
Clean and friendly and a retreat from the summer heat. We ordered Fajitas all around. The food was fresh, hot and delish. Food value and quality was good..The food was delivered quickly however the service was only fair.. Perhaps the waiter was tired as they were quite busy. Would definitely return here again if in the area.

• Visited August 2013
“This is not fine spirits and food...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I brought 13 people with me Sunday morning. For a tourist stop it was understaffed. We waited for our food for an hour then they gave some of us incorrect meals. The service was shotty, the food was like warm when it arrived and they weren't all that pleasant.

1 Thank Saragetsinger
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Delicious Oasis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Arrived on recommendation of local gas station attendant. Absolutely delicious food. We were traveling Yellowstone parks and stopped as a group of 12. (5 adults and 7 kids). Had chicken strips hand breaded and Alfredo spaghetti for kids. Adults ordered maple glazed salmon salad and avocado-lime chicken breast salad, and BLT. Everything, right down to the fries was made in house. We all agreed it was a wonderful, flavorful lunch. I HIGHLY recommend the salmon salad. Large, local beer bottle selection too.