“Great Soup”

Cuisines: Chinese
Wyoming
“Great Soup”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Simply the best egg drop soup anywhere.

Pretty dang good Thai offerings as well, again the Tom Yum soup is killer, Thai Phad Noodles not bad either.

Reasonably priced lunch menu that comes with a free bowl of that great soup.

• Visited April 2013

BEARDSLEY
“Great Chinese food”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food was good as was the service. They were a bit short of service personnel(1 person) but she did her very best.

Visited November 2012
Millersburg, Ohio, United States
“Couldn't get service!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We just got back from trying to dine in this place. Greybull is a small town in northern Wyoming and everyone assumes your typical cowboy type persona and look around here. We are on vacation here and we don't fit this description at all. I have a mohawk and my wife has bright red hair and we are decked out in black metal t-shirts. Gives you an idea how we look. We may look odd to them, but that doesn't make us bad people. We went in and despite waitresses standing around we were completely ignored. After several minutes of looking at the menu on the wall and our watches a family dressed in your typical western attire, cowboy hats and everything. The waitresses jumped right up welcomed the new people who came in, "Oh hi, how are yall, come let me seat you.". My wife and I were stunned! This is NOT how you treat your customers. We instantly walked out never to return again. Beware of this place!

• Visited June 2012
Cody, WY
“Great chinese food in Greybull”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I like fresh-tasting food that's packed with veggies. I always get the chicken and vegetables, which is super delicious and filling. My boyfriend prefers the Mongolian Beef, which is really good too, but doesn't fit my specifications as it's all meat and sauce. They're friendly and you get quick service.

Visited March 2012
Casper, Wyoming
“Varied menu, varied quality”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The menu is extensive, and some of it is very good. Other things, not so much. I have tried a lot of things with different experiences. The Mandarin Beef is excellent, the chicken curry is not great, and everything else that I have tried is "average." If you are in the mood for Chinese food, but are wary of a Chinese restaurant in small-town Wyoming, don't worry. It is better than you might expect.

• Visited January 2012