“Wyoming's Unique Eco-Safari”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Green River Wild Horse Tours
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I recently spent a Sunday morning with Rich and Dottie fulfilling a longtime dream to see Wild Horses in Wyoming and it is something I will cherish and talk about for a long time! The off-the-beaten-path route provided more views of horses and other wildlife. This is a highly recommended activity with a lot of photo opps. The army vehicle adds so much to the whole experience and the education is better than any Wikipedia entry about the area. Bring a zoom lens, sunscreen for your arms being out the window and be prepared with water, snacks and sturdy shoes for a quick hike. Don't Miss This!

3  Thank AmiB1973

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I recently spent a full morning with Rich on the wild horse tour. Rich knows the country, the wildlife, and how to find it. He gave us much more than we paid for. He works hard to entertain and educate his guests, and shows a true love for his unique geography. He is a mountain man extraordinaire! Anybody who has an opportunity to take this tour should do so.

Dan and Kris H.

2  Thank Dan H
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Rich is an excellent guide. He is extremely knowledgable about the environment, history and individual characteristics of the horses. My husband and I went with my 72 year old mother and 2 teenage kids and everyone loved it. The army vehicle is extremely fun. I would highly recommend this to any age group. Everyone in our group agreed it was one of the highlights of our vacation.

1  Thank Suzy K
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was a wonderful way to spend the morning. The guide was fun and well informed. He knew how to find the horses and took us right up close. The highlight of our trip. The army vehicle we rode out in made this a great adventure. I Highly recommend this tour to anyone.