“excellent tour”

Green River Wild Horse Tours
Saratoga, Wyoming
“excellent tour”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was a wonderful way to spend the morning. The guide was fun and well informed. He knew how to find the horses and took us right up close. The highlight of our trip. The army vehicle we rode out in made this a great adventure. I Highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Visited September 2012

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great adventure! Fun for everyone!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

This was a wonderful adventure! We saw countless beautiful wild horses! Rich was an excellent guide and knew exactly where the horses would be. This was a wonderful experience. Afterwards, my brother in law said it ranked in the top 10 experiences of his life... We all agreed!

58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 199 helpful votes
“Owner is Honest, Responsive, and Super Nice!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We had every intention of doing this but the drought and high temperatures interfered. We communicated with the owner and he could not have been nicer or more honest with us about the fact that we might not enjoy the tour due to the weather conditions. I would trust him and will be back through here to take his tour. He was even willing to take us out at 6 AM to make it cooler. It was my idea and he was accomodating.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank SCRAPPYJupiter
New York state
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great Adventure; Wild Horses”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I'm so glad the contributors to Tripadvisor listed this tour. It was one of the highlights of my vacation.

Rich Nobles knows the back country. He takes delight in sharing his appreciation for the Wyoming wilderness and wildlife.

Over the course of four hours, Rich took me over the roughest roads in the wilderness. We saw wild horses. elk, and antelope. We followed the trail to their watering hole. All the which, Rich is providing an ongoing commentary about the horses, their behavior, and generally anything that comes to his mind. You won't be bored. But it is a rattling ride.

This is like a vacation within a vacation. So I glad I went.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank simulation
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful adventure”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

We were so excited to see wild horses - and even though our timing (late in the day) meant we only saw a few, the trip was STILL a great adventure! Rich, the owner, was the best part - a real Wyoming character that shared his views and ideas, giving us great insight into his lifestyle and reality.

4 Thank tiredfeethappyheart