“nice helpful staff”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Green River
Salt Lake City, Utah
“nice helpful staff”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

When we had arrived Randy the Manager was very helpful and friendly our room was very clean and the area was very quiet.. The staff were very helpful when it came to giving us directions of the town.. only thing I could complain about during my stay was the tiny coffee cups they have for the cont. breakfast!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Kris N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed June 18, 2011

We were traveling on the 26 of June 2011 and we knew Rock Springs was sold out because of a rodeo so I called in the afternoon and booked a room at the Western Inn, The Girl said they had a room for us and I was relieved. I gave her my Credit card Info and told the girl that we would be there late as we were driving from Nevada but that we would be there and she said no problem. OK and I have two little kids and one with a disablility so we were so tired and happy to be here. I rang the bell and Randy came out and told us he gave away our room. I was like "WHAT" I explained that I gave her our CC info to hold the room. Its midnight and we have no where to stay. He said there is nothing they can do. So frankly they were so interested in making sure they did not miss making money on a room incase we did not show up even though they had our Credit card info. I would not recommend this place and they really left us out in the cold.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Gabfam4

Travelers are raving about these Green River hotels

Lake Point UT
Reviewed January 14, 2011

This was a family trip and this was our first night out. The rooms were modern the beds comfy the breakfast in the morning was very nice. It was the best place we stayed on our 10 day trip.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Rigby, Idaho
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Stayed here for 2 weeks in June. This is my first choice in motels when I come to either Green River or Rock Springs. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and there is plenty of parking. I'm here every year for work so I need to save money and this place is the most economical. This is a good place if you just need a clean place to sleep.
A lot of construction workers stay here so early in the morning it can get a little noisy.
The rooms have a fridge, micro, and a small TV. It says they have HBO but it didn't work when I was here.
My weekly rate was $280.00, the rate had just gone up because it was the start of their busy season.
I'm very satisfied

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Pahrump, Nevada
Reviewed October 3, 2008

This facility is what would have been called a "Mom and Pop" motel.

Good value for the price.

Nothing wrong with it - it is an older facility, but in good condition.

No frills. But it does have rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. The internet is only okay.

They offer a continental breakfast - and for the overall price that is a plus.

If they added a hair dryer in the room I'd happier!

We have stayed at this motel twice this year.

• Liked — Value.
  • Disliked — No where close to eat and no hair dryer.
  • Stayed September 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Yellowtrike
Little America Hotel
Little America Hotel
#1 of 1 in Little America
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rock Springs Green River

Been to Western Inn? Share your experiences!