“Brand new, modern and a great value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Green River
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed here for a one night stopover before heading north towards Jackson Hole. It is about 4 hours south of Jackson but a true bargin compared to what you will be paying once in Jackson.

The hotel is brand new, very clean, modern brushed chrome fixtures and plenty of work space.
The lighting was great and beds comfortable.

I arrived too late for the free dinner but enjoyed the breakfast the next morning. They had real cooked oatmeal not that sugar loaded instant stuff. Bold coffee along with the normal mild stuff was a nice treat. The breakfast bar was above average for those types of buffets.

The bill when I checked out was also a nice surprise. I only paid normal state and local taxes. I did not have fees to recover the cost of a new football statium or other typical tourist taxes.

The location is unique. It sits down in the rocks. It looks cool but causes the road noise to echo a little so bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper like me.

The only difficulty I had was getting food. The town is small and there are not many places to eat. I tried to get something delivered with no luck because I didn't have the energey to get back in the car for more driving - It would be nice if the hotel could work out a deal with local restaurants to deliver to the hotel.

If you are driving through Wyoming n I-80, Stay here!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Green River

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable. Food servers were very friendly, kind and kept up with refilling food and I noticed they were very attentive to other patrons requests. I booked the room through a site and was pleasantly surprised with the suite.

Room Tip: We loved the suite so we could use the refrigerator and microwave. We could have friends over to vi...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
GRHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Green River, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. Our breakfast is tasty and we are glad you noticed. We are consistantly busy and it can be a challenge to keep up with all the needs in the breakfast area. Our Breakfast Attendents are happy with your positive feedback. Have a great summer.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

After an eventful couple of months, we were looking for a nice, comfortable, clean place to spend the night. This one hit the spot! Rooms were nice decorated, large, clean, comfortable. Pool and hot tub were clean, very enjoyable! The location is gorgeous! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am glad you were comfortable and that you liked our rooms, swimming facility and our location. It really is a unique Hampton Inn and Suites. Please feel free to stop by the next time you come through. Have a great summer.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great hotel. Room was new and very clean. Our room had a spa tub that was very nice at the end of a long day. They serve they guests a complementary breakfast and dinner. Provising guests with breakfast is not unusual, but the dinner was unexpected and a nice treat. The hotel is in a small town without a lot of convenient dining options. The food was fresh but was mediocre. Overall, decent for a free meal. The room was clean, large and comfortable. The views are very nice.

Room Tip: Nice pet friendly hotel
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
GRHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Green River, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

From the whole Hampton Team here in Green River, we'd like to thank you for staying with us. Your feedback is helpful. I have shared it with the team in this morning's team meeting. Please come visit us again. Consider us your home away from home.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My four year old daughter and I joined my husband on a recruiting trip to the National High School Finals Rodeo in Rock Springs. We stayed at this location about 10 miles away and were very glad that we did. We were there a total of four nights with my daughter and I pretty much spending most of the day in and around the hotel. The staff were very accommodating and the housekeeping staff even went out of our way to quickly clean the room while we swam in the pool.

The front desk staff were very welcoming and give great directions for those who absoultely did not know their way around. They even told me a route to take around town to view the local art sculptures around town.

The room was very clean, staff very helpful, heated pool very accommodating with great views and the light dinner meal is a great addition.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
GRHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Green River, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us. The whole staff and myself completely enjoyed the Rodeo Week and we felt honored to host many rodeo guests. We got to know new people and hope to see them next year. Please visit our Facebook page to catch some Rodeo guest photos. :)

Reviewed July 11, 2012

nice clean comfortable rooms.....good location,"under the rocks"....good price.....only prob was that the room reservation got mixed up...they blamed it on hilton, {parent company} but as i always do, i made a copy of the reservation confirmation and showed it too them so they honored the room selection and price i was quoted on web site...$68.00 {aarp rate}

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay experience at our hotel. I apologize for the reservation booking error. I appreciate that you follow the Boy Scout motto to always "Be Prepared". Your providing a copy of the printed reservation made our job checking you in very quick. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please consider our hotel your "home away from home". Please stop by and say hello the next time you come through.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel has it all. Great friendly people, super rooms, great workout facility, a cozy bar. And the setting among the beautiful geologic rock formations is breathtaking.

• Stayed: June 2012
Little America Hotel
Little America Hotel
#1 of 1 in Little America
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rock Springs Green River

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Green River? Share your experiences!