“Good food, good service.”
Review of Krazy Moose - CLOSED

Krazy Moose
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Service was good, many choices from a hamburger to prime rib. I had the burger with home cut fries. Very good.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

After 10 hours in the car we wanted something to eat that would soothe our soul. The place was great, the wait staff never let your water glass get empty. The food was delicious and the wait for your food was minimal. We were very pleased. We even had time for a beautiful stroll along the waterfront.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I read several reviews that stated the service was horrible but the food ok. Since there are very few restaurants in Green River, we thought we would try it out anyway. BAD MISTAKE!!!! We should have known after waiting 15 minutes to be seated, with no one in front of us. We still stuck it out. Once we were seated, we did get tea. We sat for another 15 minutes wondering where our waitress was and the whole time other waitresses stating "we will get to you in a minute". Needless to say, we walked out. I chalk this one up to poor management. We did not get the opportunity to try the food.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Ordered steaks medium rare and they were overdone. Did not have time to turn them back. Service left some to be desired

Reviewed August 15, 2012

So let me start by saying that Krazy Moose has a lot going for it: good location inside the Red Feather Hotel on the main drag, nice atmosphere, and fun decor. But its one downfall is huge: their service was almost painfully slow.

My man and I visited Green River on business a couple of months ago. When we I showed up for dinner (it wasn't even 5.00 PM to my recollection, so no huge "rush" was going on) we saw wait staff and others walking around but received no acknowledgement, no "we'll be with you in a moment" or anything like that. We almost walked out after what seemed like an unacceptably long wait. Suffice it to say they did not make a favorable first impression with me. But we eventually were seated and our waitress (Julie I think was her name) was obviously professional and efficient. We ordered entrees that included a trip to the salad bar, and were happy to see fresh produce, clean area, etc. Our entrees were slow in arriving but once they did we enjoyed them. My man had a cheesesteak sandwich and I had the Greek pasta, which I adored as I love kalamata olives and feta cheese; it came with chicken and a couple of pieces of homemade garlic bread. It would have been a case of "all's well that ends well" had our experience not ended as it had begun: waiting for a cashier to come and process our ticket. We ended up saying something to the cashier on duty because this place did not look understaffed at all, but perhaps a little organizational rework is in order. This place has the potential to be really great, but needs to seriously look at the efficiency of its staff. If we had been served in a more timely manner, I would have given Krazy Moose 4 stars. Maybe I can do so next time if there is one. We'll be back to Green River, so we'll keep you posted.