Best Western Tower West Lodge
Fairfield Inn
$100
$149
$104
All reviewsseafood buffetburger kingbreakfast couponsattached restauranta couple daysroom was cleangas stationhighly recommend this hotelpizza hutpassing thrushower headhot tubroad tripgreat pricestaff was friendlyloungeivan
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I laid in pee one night and the staff could have cared less. We had to move rooms because they were having a party and we could hear it in the room we were in. We called the front desk about midnight and asked when the party would be over they had no idea. So they moved us into another room when I got in the bed it was soaked with pee. They said they would give us half off our room but when I checked out I didn't have any credit. The front desk was such a pain I didn't even bother trying to get my money. Also or room was no smoking but the one below us was smoking so the smoke would rise. Our room always smelled of smoke. This hotel is dirty with rude staff.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Maranda B
Reviewed July 19, 2009

We traveled nearly 1500 miles from the Detroit area to Gillette to visit my wifes nephew for a couple days. The Best Western fir the bill perfectly. The staff was outstanding and the rooms were good sized and very clean. The towels were especially soft my wife commented so I guess that's worth letting others know.

We didn't eat at the restaurant nor swim, but both looked nice and the food was reasonably priced. the lounge section was comfortable with a pool table which was utilized by my sister n law and her son. Don't let other reviews steer you away, no concerns with our several night stay!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2009

We stayed at the Best Western for one night while driving from Chicago to Seattle. It's right off of I-90, which made it very convenient. Checking in was pretty easy and the front desk was very friendly and helpful. When I asked for a discounted rate, we received it.

The hotel itself and the rooms were not as good. The hallways were incredibly hot and stuffy, as were the rooms. Our room looked pretty worn, and had many stains. The bathroom was okay, but I do have to say that the shower was great with good water pressure. The room had basically no ventilation and neither the fan nor the a/c could cool it down (it was only 60 outside - but about 80 inside!).

The hotel did have high speed internet access at no cost and accepted pets for an additional $15. There was no breakfast. Overall, not what I expected from a Best Western.

I generally do not like to walk barefoot in motel rooms, but at this place I had no problem with it. Our room was on the large side and well appointed. It had two queen beds with higher quality bedding, a desk, fridge, and comfy arm chair. The bathroom was modern and also very clean. Everything in the room worked as it should. Breakfast was pretty good - waffles, boiled eggs, assorted baked goods, and biscuits and gravy. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. We arrived pretty late and didn't want to go out for dinner. The person at the front desk gave us some meus for delivery places, which was very helpful. Overall a great stay. One final note, we were traveling with our two cats and this was no problem at all.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2007

Stopped in for a night while travelling and paid $135 for a night here.

The hotel room overlooked.... a wall.
The pool was slimy.
The cost didn't reflect the value here compared to a best western we had discovered in Billings.
No breakfast, but they're willing to give me 15 % off breakfast in an overpriced restaurant.

Do not go here if you can avoid it.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 5, 2006

We had a nice room with two queen sized beds and the availability of a mini frig was an additional plus. The room had stationary and a nice desk on which to write. There was a pool and hot tub available but the design of the hotel makes it a bit confusing to find.
The restaurant within the hotel is overpriced and the service poor. Coffee was $2.59 a cup! I ordered the fresh fruit and received 1/2 cantelope, on a plate. Not cut up or anything, just 1/2 cantelope with the seeds removed. But the hotel was next door to a gas station where we got the cheapest gas we saw our entire trip-$2.75 a gallon. A Pizza Hut was conveniently located a block or two from the motel.