“Good food, good prices”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #13 of 108 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My friend and I both had the shrimp and fish meal on the 'specially priced' menu. We both enjoyed our meal very much. The service was about average, but what brings up the rating in our estimate was the pie, which was excellent, very well priced and available to go. You can't go to Perkins without trying the pie.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been to other Perkins however found this one cut above the others I have visited. Our food plentiful tasted good. What made this Perkins different was the interaction between the servers, manager, and customers (us included). They were friendly, conversant, and made you feel very welcomed. They knew their regulars and that was nice to see. If we travel back this way again, we'll definitely return to Perkins.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

as alway's the meals here are for everyone and alway's delicious.From breakfast to dinner they have it all.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The food is always good. The service is hot and miss, some of the staff are rude. VERY smoky even in the the non smoking part. my kids love the cookies

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Perkins is a typical chain restaurant so the food is generally the same as other places but the desserts are great! They have some healthy items on the menu too if you're waiting what you eat.