“Great find”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Queen Creek, AZ
“Great find”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We were not expecting much in this town, so pleasantly surprised to find such good quality food. Our waitress LeAnna was very good. I wish I had room for dessert.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank QCQ

Fairview, Tennessee
“Great meal”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We needed a place to eat while traveling through and just happened on this restaurant.
We were pleasantly surprised of how good the food was. It was early in the evening and not very busy. I would highly recommend eating here.

• Visited July 2013
“Slow Service but really good food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went for Lunch and had a seat immediately. I had wings to start and sandwich for lunch. I don't recall what it was called but the sandwich had tomato, cheese and balsamic vinegar. It says it was created by the grandma with a mustache. It was really tasty and I recommend it. They served the wings with blue cheese dressing which was really nice. It was a mild blue cheese that complemented the hot wings nicely. Service was slow and took us way longer to get through it than we were hoping but friendly staff. It may have been just one of those days that staff was light. Worth checking out.

Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Friendly fine dining”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I really liked the decor at the Chop House, felt like an old west hotel dining room. I had wonderful fresh Copper River salmon and a salad with their delicious house made blue cheese dressing. My husband had a huge portion of prime rib cooked perfectly rare. We left happy and wondering why there were so few people there on a Friday night. Service was very friendly, our water glasses were never low, no long waits for anything.

Visited June 2013
Muncie, Indiana
“Great service/Delicious food”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Comfortable chairs, friendly staff, awesome waitress. I had the steak tips diane and my husband ate crusted walleye. Generous servings. I had plenty of left overs. The hostess was very friendly and had similar music taste to ours. The place was nicely decorated but the reason to go there is the delicious food cooked to perfection.

Visited June 2013