“Very expensive”
Review of Jordan's Western Dining - CLOSED

Jordan's Western Dining
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Lakeway Road
Description: Jordan Fischer is excited to bring her unique brand of western hospitality to Gillette. For the last 30 years, Jordan’s parents, John and Faye Fischer, have been deeply involved in development and ownership of support services for both mining and power generation in Gillette. At its core, JORDANS is a reflection of the Fischer’s desire to provide great hospitality to a community they describe as “hard-working,” “welcoming,” and “truly special.” Jordan Fischer is committed to creating an unparalleled experience for our guests that is inviting and enjoyable to people from all walks of life, from the high-powered energy executive to the local tradesmen and ranchers. From our authentic 1893 Silver Dollar Log Cabin Saloon Bar to the many western artifacts displayed throughout the building, cowboys will feel right at home. Our grill burns a custom blend of wood we developed ourselves. We are committed to bringing Gillette the best of the best.
Grand Island, Nebraska
“Very expensive”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The prime rib was very tasty. You have to be celebrating something very special to go to Jordan's as it is very very expensive. We all enjoyed ourselves. The service was average, but not as good as it could have been for the price.

Visited May 2014

lsugurl
“Great Food! Great Service!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My first trip to this area and the state and my boyfriend and I tried a few places during my visit but by far this was the best! Food was delicious and the service was amazing. The floor manager was very friendly and the bartender was just so attentive. Will be back for sure when I'm back in town!!!

Gillette, Wyoming
“So so”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We took some out if town guests to Jordan's for some good old western food. What we got however was a chilly reception (" do you have reservations"- the place was not even close to full) , a cold thin piece of Prime Rib, terrible tasteless short ribs and " out of the ravioli" and a tough dry filet. Unexpected for this place. Just not up to par tonight. Very disappointed.

2 Thank Lisa H
Weatherford, Texas
“I thought expensive equated to HIGH QUALITY SERVICE?”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I brought my extended family for a Sunday afternoon dinner only to find there is a black hole in-between 3-4PM. The front staff TRIED to get the kitchen to accommodate our arrival and EVENTUALLY they did, but it was after 45 minutes of back-n-forthing trying to negotiate some kind of food service. I tipped our server $70 on a $125 bill because I thought she tried her hardest to go to bat for us. Shame on Jordan's. I was my 30th wedding anniversary. Maybe I should have left for the Prime Rib?

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank HDFLHPI
Denver, CO
“Great steaks, at a reasonable, with a rustic but classy Western ambiance...”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I am a long time business traveler and am always pleased to see a new small business do so many things right. I had a wonderful 16oz NY strip. The competition better wise up and improve. See you all again soon! All The Best, Business Treker

• Visited April 2014