“Best in Gillette”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Lakeway Road
Description: Jordan Fischer is excited to bring her unique brand of western hospitality to Gillette. For the last 30 years, Jordan’s parents, John and Faye Fischer, have been deeply involved in development and ownership of support services for both mining and power generation in Gillette. At its core, JORDANS is a reflection of the Fischer’s desire to provide great hospitality to a community they describe as “hard-working,” “welcoming,” and “truly special.” Jordan Fischer is committed to creating an unparalleled experience for our guests that is inviting and enjoyable to people from all walks of life, from the high-powered energy executive to the local tradesmen and ranchers. From our authentic 1893 Silver Dollar Log Cabin Saloon Bar to the many western artifacts displayed throughout the building, cowboys will feel right at home. Our grill burns a custom blend of wood we developed ourselves. We are committed to bringing Gillette the best of the best.
Portland, Oregon
“Best in Gillette”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I was hesitant to try this new place based on comments from locals that it was too expensive. I come to Gillette 4-5 times per year on business and entertain a lot. I was very happy with the food, the drinks, the service and the atmosphere. The food was a bit priced but when compared with the other two steak houses in town there was not a lot of difference and I would gladly pay $10.00 per head for the nice, clean NEW atmosphere. Another big plus is they don't allow smoking in the building which makes the experience more enjoyable. I will be back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Cachims

Gillette, Wyoming
“Fabulous Food & Outstanding Service!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Jordan's Western Dining has become one of our favorite restaurants. I almost always have the Filet Mignon. It is a thick cut and very flavorful. My husband most often has fish. He can't say enough great things about it and is always impressed with how fresh it is. All the desserts are fabulous! Also, it is obvious that Jordan's has spent much time training their staff as the service is some of the best service that we have experienced. Outstanding Food, Outstanding Service and the relaxed ambiance make this restaurant one of our favorites!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Muse333
golden, CO
“Western food with a sophisticated flair”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Went with my husband for dinner when stopping overnight in Gillette on the way to see Devil's Tower. We were seated in a booth off the bar near the beautifully decorated "large group private dining room". The menu was western-style and leather with lots of interesting items. We had lobster corn dogs for an appetizer as well as 2 drinks- smooth cowgirl marg for me and new old fashioned for the hubby. Drinks were spectacular! I had the under a brick chicken with pecan sage pesto sauce! Wow- it was a hit with me! Hubby had 8 oz bison steak with grits and salad- he ate every bite! Bison is raised locally. Met the owner- what a wonderful host and you can see the pride of ownership in everything he did, wonderfully decorated with a saloon area, dining room and a great outside seating area. It was a bit pricey- but with every penny! We were too full for dessert- darn it! Our waitress was warm and friendly and very professional. Should make it big in Gillette by word of mouth! Bravo!

2 Thank lovetoeatout25
Gillette
“Jordans”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

After reading not so good reviews and hearing not so great rumors I was very interested in eating at Jordans. I have lived in Gillette for over 30 some year and have seen restaurants open and close for various reasons. It's been exciting to see the Jordans be built, the building is very beautiful, lots of natural lighting, a outdoor patio with fireplaces and heaters something new for "G" town. When I called to make a reservation for 7 PM they asked if we could arrive at 7:15 which was fine with us. We were celebrating a special occasion and had a fresh bouquet of flowers at the table, Jordan's mother saw the bouquet and sent a vase with fresh water for the flowers! Our food was delicious from the appetizers, entrées and desserts. The service was excellent, my family and I were treated very well. It's great to have a new and refreshing restaurant in "G" town.

3 Thank Mbcbwy
South Amboy, NJ
“Nice recommendation.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The manager of our hotel recommended Jordan's when we inquired where to eat. The décor and service were excellent. The staff was extremely accommodating throughout our meal. The onion soup was excellent. A special was a rib eye, to be shared. My husband and I ordered it and were not disappointed. Our daughter had the filet and said it was excellent. Sides-veggies and salad- were a la cart and could have been a bit more generously plated. Our only disappointment was no room for dessert.

1 Thank Ecampb