“FROWNING MOOSE”

Smiling Moose Rocky Mountain Deli
Ranked #19 of 106 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I would say the sandwiches were less than average. Better ones at subway and better deals. The ground beef one was mushy and gross.

There are newer reviews for Smiling Moose Rocky Mountain Deli

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I read all the great reviews and anticipated the same. I ordered the Lg Mighty Mo and found the sauce tasty however the overall sandwich lacking of meat. More bread than anything else. My wife had similr feelings with her sandwich. Overall I would have rated lower however the service was very good.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stopped here for a quick dinner. The Big Mo was a 12 inch sub with ground beef available with various dressings. I found it quite Tasty. Salads are also available/ Wednesday is Free cookie Wednesday when you purchase a 12 inch Sub. Will stop here again, next time in Gillette.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We love this place. Wonderful sandwiches awesome salads and friendly workers. It does cost a little more than average but well worth it.I am pretty sure everyone in your party will be able to find something they love here!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

It was our first time there and the person taking our orders was patient while we tried to figure out the menu. She just kept smiling. The Tomato Basil Soup was excellent. Wish we would have known about this place before our daughter moved home. Many items to try.