“Great chicken pot pie”

The Coop
Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: American, Latin
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Good chicken pot pie. A small but good quality wine list. A very casual place with good prices. Good service also.

1  Thank Leslie M
There are newer reviews for The Coop

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

What a great surprise. Went to The Coop based on TripAdvisor ratings & so glad we did! It is small & at 1st, you don 't realize how good the food is going to be. It is called The Coop for a reason so don't go if you don't like chicken! My husband & I got the tacos which were delicious & my kids got chicken & mac & cheese off of the kids menu. Service was fast & friendly. Don't miss out on this great place!

1  Thank Mjwfmaf
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I tried this place with a friend for the first time for lunch. We each had the empanadas and they were delicious! The corn bread is sweet and light. Neither the red or green salsa is too hot (the green is slightly hotter) but you can always pile on the hot sauce that's on the table. We had a side of rice and beans and it was delicious. In fact, they had a great selection of sides. We brought another friend a half chicken to go and he's lucky it made it his way because the beautiful fragrance (and it looked darn good too) made me hungry all over again! The seating is limited but doesn't feel crowded. Give it a try; it won't disappoint!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The place is cozy - not cramped, cozy. It's so small that we drove past, thinking this couldn't possibly be it. Although it's a sit-down restaurant, it looks like the building might be a converted drive-in. Inside is decorated with cool understated accents.

Enough about the decor. The food is amazing. Empanadas were made from scratch (the restaurant is small enough that you can practically see the chef at work) with a delectable red sauce and rice and beans. My dining partner had the wings - simple but tasty and not greasy at all. Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I stopped in today to try out this "clucky" eatery. We started out w/ the taquitos which came w/ guac, salsa, & their special slaw. They were great! Hubby had 1/2 chicken w/ 2 sides, I had the chicken pot pie. Everything was delicious & fresh. The portions were generous.

We made a note to stop in again the next time we are drIve through Gillette! Charming atmosphere, good wines, friendly staff. I highly recommend this place!!!