“A diamond for sure... You could pass this place by, but don't!! It's a gem for sure! The menu is good , the food well prepared, ”
Review of 311 Lounge - CLOSED

311 Lounge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

A fun place worth your time. Find it downtown and relax. A pleasant atmosphere with good food and drink specials.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

High end, pub style atmosphere. Kind of decor you'd expect from a high-end bar/restaurant in a trendy section of a big city. The owner is present and attentive to every aspect of the operation. The wine elevator looks extensive, but i don't drink. The food, the service and surroundings are what I enjoy. The salmon BLT is AWESOME, but over time I've tasted a 1/2 dozen menu items, including the Special of the Day, and have not been disappointed. It's likely that neither will you.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I was on a business trip to Gillette for two days. I stopped by 331 and sat at the bar for a quick lunch. I really enjoyed it. I ordered the Toasted Sesame Chicken Sandwich. It was very unusual because it had mandarin oranges on it, but it was very tasty. The steak taco soup was surprisingly good. The service was great and the food excellent. I did not have any wine or a drink so I can't say whether it is a great place for dinner or drinks after work.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

So there's not much to choose from in Gillette Wy, but this is a diamond in the ruff. Side salad was amazing with giant amounts of blu cheese. My chicken sandwich was great (but the chicken breast was on the smaller side). Got a bottle of Hob Knob Pinot Noir wine for 11 bucks! Bartenter and staff were awesome! I will be back for sure!

Jason T, Owner at 311 Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

JMC5152, thank you for stopping in and enjoying dinner and wine with us. Every Tuesday and Saturday we offer ALL bottles of wine 1/2 off. so please stop back in and see us.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Not what you would expect in this town. Nice cocktail and wine list. Interesting menu. Liked the vibe. Sat at the bar for dinner and service was excellent.