“Great new dining spot!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had lunch about a week ago at 311 Lounge. It's beautiful, the staff is friendly and efficient and the food is outstanding. We are anxious to return and enjoy dinner soon!

1  Thank Wageria

Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you want something new and different for your taste buds, and a great selection of wines and drinks, check out 311 Lounge. The Buffalo ribs were tasty and tender, and the Moroccan lamb shanks quite spicy. I had heard about the Moscow mule drink in a copper mug and found that to more than offset the heat of the lamb dish. Go on a week night and you will find a table in no time at all. The wait staff is friendly and efficient and the atmosphere is polished and urban. You will feel like you stepped into a cozy wine bar/restaurant in any bigger city. I wish they had more big, splashy art on the walls for color. But it's definitely a nice change of pace for our little city!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This place is amazing. I've been there multiple times with friends for "girls night out." The wait staff was very quick and efficient. The drink selection is awesome, with so many to choose from. I'm not a wine drinker, but they seem to have a great selection. This was just the place Gillette needed. One of my new favorite places to go!

1  Thank Kelcie S
Reviewed February 22, 2013

311 Lounge is kind of hidden on Gillette Ave. Not where you would expect a restaurant to be located. Once you're inside, it's very nice! An excellent place to sit and talk over dinner/lunch with great good. I tried their chicken pesto sandwich and was amazed at the taste and quality. The fries served with it were a combination of shoe string fries and sweet potato fries. Fries were a little dry, but the sandwich more than made up for it. Their salads are very good too. Served in a slanted bowl and with a great combination of ingredients.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I went here on a Friday evening. It was close to 5 and we were seated right away without a reservation. (They don't take them on Fridays.) Within 30 minutes, there were only two tables left. We ordered some specialty cocktails that were very good. We also had the Voodoo Shrimp appetizer which was fantastic! Quite spicy but I love spicy! I want the sauce on everything. We also had the specialty for the day which was salmon tacos. They were yummy! I wish they had been a bit more moist, but adding some of the black beans helped with that. We splurged and had dessert which was a chocolate raspberry concoction with raspberry sorbet on the side. Our server was always quick to fill water and remove plates. I cannot wait to go back and try the rest of the menu! I loved the atmosphere, too!