“Just what Gillette needed!”
Review of 311 Lounge - CLOSED

311 Lounge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Gillette, Wyoming
“Just what Gillette needed!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I went here on a Friday evening. It was close to 5 and we were seated right away without a reservation. (They don't take them on Fridays.) Within 30 minutes, there were only two tables left. We ordered some specialty cocktails that were very good. We also had the Voodoo Shrimp appetizer which was fantastic! Quite spicy but I love spicy! I want the sauce on everything. We also had the specialty for the day which was salmon tacos. They were yummy! I wish they had been a bit more moist, but adding some of the black beans helped with that. We splurged and had dessert which was a chocolate raspberry concoction with raspberry sorbet on the side. Our server was always quick to fill water and remove plates. I cannot wait to go back and try the rest of the menu! I loved the atmosphere, too!

• Visited February 2013

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Bingo!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place is awesome I do believe.... The food was pretty good, but that is not why I liked this place so much. The best part about this place is the atmosphere. I honestly felt like I was in Denver. For the most part, there isn't a place in Gillette that even compares to this type of atmosphere. I am really looking forward to going back and seeing how this place expands!

Visited December 2012
Gillette, Wyoming
“Wow! Didn't know we could have it this good in Gillette!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I had heard mixed reviews from people about 311. I knew about but just hadn't been there to check it out. I met a friend for a long overdue visit. The wait staff was excellent. I enjoyed the atmosphere... But the food was phenomenal! I had the Morroccan Lamb and it was out if this world! Melt in your mouth tasty goodness! I currently cannot consume wine (pregnancy) but they seemed to have a nice collection. I will definitely be back in the future. I'm hoping this place stays around!!!

Weatherford, Texas
“One of kind in Gillette!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

On a snowy winter night, after the movie, our 20-something kids suggested we have a drink and a bite to eat at 311 Lounge. The industrial interior, artwork, wine "cave", high top tables, dishes/flatware, all come together to create the feeling a neighborhood lounge that could be found in any of America's big cities. The menu is eclectic, but everything works in the greater context of what the owners are trying to create. Service was attentive, even with practically a full house. We ordered 4 appetizers, all different, all a little undersized in terms of portions, but all very well prepared. Our salads and entrees were all undersized, but also very tasty. Nobody ordered wine, but it appears that they have an "extensive" selection asking in account where you are...Gillette, Wy!

• Visited December 2012