Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The hotel was nice. Didn't like the floor in the lobby and part of the hall. It was snowing and raining and when I walked in to check in, I about fell. The room was clean and the pool area was ok, could use a little more cleaning. Th hot tub was one of the cleaniest I had ever been in. I was a bit upset in the morning when I went to leave because my receipt with ALL my personal info was laying in the hall where everyone could see. Overall, I was happy with our stay.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend one on the second floor unless you don't mind taking stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I can stay anywhere I want when on business travel. I choose to stay at this Comfort Inn due to the exceptional value I receive for the dollars I spend. Check in is always fast. I prefer the suite with refrigerator and micro. Also, good flat panel TV's from LG. Bathrooms are clean, spacious and modern with good showers and plenty of hot water. Breakfest is what you would expect...not great...not bad. Price is right.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was stuck in Gillette for a 3rd night with a baby. I wasn't pleased with the place I stayed at the past two nights that I paid alittle more for a nicer place. Rooms were nice, clean and staff was friendly. I needed to do laundry due to being stranded paid for the coin laundry and dryer didn't heat all that well so told staff member and she offered to dry my clothes in the hotels dryer. This was amazing as we were waiting for clean clothes. Prices are alittle to high but other then that I think it's a great place.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Skim milk at breakfast saved this Inn from a below average rating. Check-in staff no great welcome. No room service on second day..we didn't really care but they never even asked, cleaning not impressive...but they did a reasonably good job of breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2012

LOts of choices of hotels on two different exits but chose this one since I had choice priveleges and AARP cards. Very Clean and classy place. Front Desk attendant was very knowledgable about area restaurants. We were hungry and the prime rib buffet across the street was perfect.Our request to check out later was accommodated. Had an elevator! The only drawback was the showerhead in our room,

Room Tip: Choose one with a frig if you are traveling with a cooler.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here based on reviews. I was disappointed in how dirty this hotel appeared. There were spots on the floor in the hallway and when we got to our room the carpet also appeared dirty. Even the shower curtain had big black spots. The breakfast was minimal featuring green bananas and frozen bagels. No microwave to defrost them. The only good thing was the front desk. This Comfort Inn was not worth the price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank thomasholme
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Not difficult to find as it is just off the Interstate. We had a room with 2 queen beds which we found very comfortable after a long day of driving. Handy to petrol station and eateries and reasonably priced. Good free hot breakfast.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends