“Simply the best!”

Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Best Mexican in Gillette or anywhere else around. Great food, great service, and great prices. This is my hidden gem for Gillette wy

• Visited May 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very nice food, large portions”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

After a long day on the bus, this is the comfort food I needed. Two enchiladas which they kindly prepared without meat as I asked, with refried beans, rice and lettuce on the side. Complimentary salsa and chips as well, of course.

Service very speedy, and staff polite, even when faced with some difficult customers adjacent to me. I would definitely eat there again. Very well priced too.

• Visited May 2013
“Very good”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great value,yummy food and really good margaritas if you want a good and quick lunch this is the place you want to go

• Visited June 2012
“Bad food :(”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The dinning looked nice, the burritos we got were just ok we ordered 2 different kinds and they tasted the same like they just gave us both the same burrito. The worst thing was the salsa though I opened the container and it really smelled of fish I tryed to tast it but was really bad and fishy tasting, not a great place for us we will not be going back.I should say though the staff was nice. the order we got was to go, so dident get to tell the staff about any of the problems we had with the food.

“Best Restaurant ever!!!:) delicious food:)<3”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a really good Restaurant. The food here is really good and they have good service and they have really yummy burritos and if u are reading this u should come here it's really good:) If i had to rate this i would rate it five stars!!!:) My new Favorite restaurant!!!!!!!<3