“All around perfect stay.”

Holiday Inn Express Gillette
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Reviewed November 21, 2013

It was just the perfect place to stay on my trip. The breakfast was made well and the staff members were wonderful. Very friendly people who made me feel right at home. I enjoyed the warm cookies and the excellent room that I was provided. I've never had a problem with Holiday Inn Express's or Timberline Hospitalities properties for that matter. You all are so wonderful and I do enjoy staying at your hotels. Keep up the amazing work and I'll be sure to reserve a room again for the summer! Ps. your beds are amazing!! I have horrible back problems and sleeping on them had made my back feel so much better. Thank you for that!
-Loving business traveler.

Room Tip: Enjoyed the right side of the building! Highly recommended.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you, our loving business traveler!
My team and I loved seeing these fabulous comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express.
Comments, such as yours, helps us to consistently deliver top notch service and make our guests feel at home.
Thank you for choosing Timberline Hotels and the Holiday Inn Express.
I appreciate your business.
Your friend in hospitality,

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This hotel and the friendly staff working during our stay completely changed my perception of Holiday Inn. Everything from the amenities, decor and the clean and crisp room were on par with what we were typically use to when staying in bigger cities at 4-5 star hotels. The room was cleaned in detail and had numerous small touches in the presentation that left us both in a sense of comfort. If there were just one thing to note that ranked at the top of my list on this stay I would certainly say that the staff that checked us in/out, greeted us in the hallway, tended to the breakfast and the cleaning staff greeted us each time with a genuine heart felt smile and treated each interaction with a true sense of caring.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Cameron F.;
Thanks so much for your kind words about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Gillette.
Our goal is to exceed our guest's expectations and I am so pleased our team did just that and I can't wait to share your fantastic comments with them. They love hearing from our guests.
We hope to see you the next time you are in the Gillette area. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very clean, very nice hotel. Recently remodeled and was done very nicely. Just like a brand new hotel! Pool area was very nice and clean. Towels were provided. Complimentary breakfast with a huge selection of warm and cold items, not your typical hotel breakfast. Apples and bananas provided all day.
Nice warm cookies provided every evening.
Suites are very spacious with fridges and microwaves. Beds are very comfy with a nice selection of pillows.
All staff members we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Always greeted us with a smile and "how are you" when we came in the hotel and "have a nice time" when we were going out.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again. very nice place to stay and the price can't be beat!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Friend;
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic experience on Trip Advisor!
The Holiday Inn Express completed over a million dollar renovation this spring and we are thrilled when guest take the time to let us know how much they love it.
I am very proud of our team and hotel. Our team works very hard to create an environment, which guests want to return. We all enjoy hearing when our efforts work and we look forward to hosting you the next time you travel through Gillette, WY.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Staff honored our requests for pet-free, quiet, top-floor room.

Plus: Contemporary design. Two elevators --- 1 central & 1 at the end. Luggage trucks were available. Decent (not large) size vanity but marginal lighting. Good, cooked breakfast w/plenty of choices. Microwave & refrig plus good sized LCD TV & chest of drawers.

Minuses: Toilet noisy & shower operation not easy, Tub did not drain. Hang-up area (vs doored) closet. Samllish room w/one chair & reading area. Soft bed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pfcoach
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear PFCoach;
I appreciate the time you took to write a review on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Our team is constantly looking for ways to improve and your feedback allows us to make improvements.
Thank you for bringing the bathroom items to our attention so we can fix them for our next guests. The Smart Start breakfast is full of excellent choices that allows our guest to start of their day right & our team understands the importance of making our guests happy so thank you for noting these items in your comments.
Thank you for being our guest at the Holiday Inn Express, Gillette. We appreciate your business and do hope you will be our guest again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

This was a nice hotel to stay in for the night. Courtesy staff. Clean rooms and food area. Breakfast was good. The one thing I did not like was the hard water. Our toilet sounded like a 747 taking off while filling up! We laughed about it but I know that the front desk had to hear it every time it flushed!

• Stayed: September 2013
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear friend,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continuously improve our product and service.
I am glad that you were able to find humor in the loud toilet while you were here! Our maintenance team is currently working on fixing this so we can avoid any noise disturbances in the future.
I appreciate the comments you made about our courteous team, breakfast and cleanliness. Our team works very hard to impress our guests and they enjoy hearing when they succeed!
Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. We hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express Gillette soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel was overpriced by a third. We listened to one neighbor coughing and another's TV preferences. The morning coffee was awful. If I hadn't been so tired after a day of driving, I'd have walked out the front door when the clerk told me the price of a room for 2.

Room Tip: Good rooms are probably available in other nearby motels.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Northfield Ken,
Thank you for sharing your impressions. Guest feedback, whether positive or negative, is an important tool in providing quality guest service.
I apologize for the noise and poor coffee you experienced during your stay. Because of your feedback we are working with our coffee distributor to improve our coffee service for our guests.
Thanks again for your comments. I do hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to restore your faith in us. Please contact me directly if I may be of further assistance.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Pool was smaller than usual. Loved that the air conditioning fan was quiet and a good background noise for sleeping, we didn't use the fan we brought. Big LG tv. Comfy beds. Several plugs in the lamps to charge electronics. Breakfast was typical hot/cold selections with the exception of pancakes instead of waffles. Several State Troopers spent the night in this hotel. Walking distance to several resteraunts including Applebee's and Old Chicago. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear friend,
Thank you for the fabulous review! We love hearing from our guests, especially when they are talking about our "really nice rooms".
Thank you for being our guest. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip through Gillette, WY.
Your friend in hospitality,