“Stay here!!”

Holiday Inn Express Gillette
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have stayed in many Holiday Inn properties over the years and this one is by far the best. The service and staff were outstanding. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and plentiful with a variety of hot entrees, juices, fruit, pastries, cereals, etc. It was the little touches that set this Holiday Inn apart from the rest - complimentary snacks and drinks on our arrival, towel sculptures and extra toiletries in our immaculate room, the indoor pool perfectly set with towels (sculpted again!) at each lounge chair, coffee and cookies available in the late afternoon/evening.This facility was a terrific value for the rate we paid. Stay here - you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Just ask - the front desk is extremely accomodating!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Gillette.
Your comments have been shared with our team so they know that those little things they do make a difference!
We hope you will stay with us again soon to enjoy our fabulous breakfast! We will be sure to have fresh baked cookies for you!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I enjoy staying here, but be careful, book early as the rooms are filled up quickly. The location is off the interstate and is easy in and out, parking is also easy. The rooms are large, with nice flat screen TV's. The breakfast is great, and starts at 6 am! Beware of the coffee pots in the rooms, they put them in a small cupboard, and you need to move it to the bathroom as soon as you get to the room, I received 2nd degree burns on my hand because I tried to make coffee in the cupboard (there was a plug in for it there) and when I reached up to move the coffee pot, it spewed out steam that burned my hand, which caused me to pull the pot over and out of the cupboard spilling it every where!

Room Tip: Book early so you make sure you can get a room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Harley B;
Thank you for your fantastic comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Gillette, Wyoming.
We will use your comments to continue to improve our hotel and review our coffee pot location.
Thanks again for being our guest. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The only word to describe our stay at the is excellent, from check inn to check out. Room was very clean, bed were comfortable. Pool area was clean and well organized with towels folded in to origami, in the evening the cookies and popcorn was a nice treat. Restaurants in walking distance Applebee's and long John silvers/ A&W with other very close for driving distance. Location was great and close to where we needed to be. All of the desk clerks are extremely nice over all stay was great thanks for the awesome stay

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear BlakeH806,
Thank your for being our guest and sharing your fantastic comments about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express, Gillette, WY.
We love hearing from our guests as it helps us improve our service and celebrate our success!
We look forward to seeing you again in Gillette, WY!
Thanks again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I booked a room at the last minute, calling from the road, and the man that answered was friendly, helpful and kind. Upon check in, the lobby, halls and room were spotlessly clean. I was thrilled considering I was traveling with a dog, and not sure what I would encounter in a "pet room". The dog area along the back fence was very nice, with trees and thick green grass and very clean. I would bring the pooch back to this place again without hesitation!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear DDLee,
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Gillette, WY. I am so happy that we made you & your pooch feel welcome during your stay.
I will be sharing your comments with our team at our meeting tomorrow and I know they will appreciate your cleanliness remarks.
Thanks again for being our guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Gillette!
307.686.9576

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

The rooms where pretty clean. The girls working at the front desk where helpfull in getting a room next to the back door so it was easier to take our dog out. I booked it on my phone and didn't have anywhere to put that we had a dog but they switched our rooms no problem when we walked in with Thor. It was only$25 for pet deposit not $75 like a lot of hotels charge. One of the girls even offered to give him a cookie but he was to excited to eat it

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank shooterb
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Dear Shooter,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Gillette, WY.
I am happy to hear that our guest service agents made you and your dog feel welcome at our hotel. I have shared your comments with the team.
I greatly appreciate your comments and hope you will choose to be our guest again when you are in Gillette, WY.
Your friend in hospitality;
Debby Bredahl Zolnoski
307.686.9576

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Upon arriving, the young lady at the front was very warm and quickly checked us in. I was exhausted from driving all day. There was hardly anyone in this hotel when I checked in. It was only about 6 or 7 pm anyway.

However, once I managed to get my children settled and off to sleep, the people above me kept pounding and stomping until almost 1 am!! I was too exhausted to get up to do anything about it. I couldn't sleep because they stomped around like a herd of elephants.

I requested a room on the 1st floor because the hotel was not busy at all. I believe a snowstorm had passed through a day or two prior. In fact, it was still snowing when we arrived. So, I was baffled as to why the clerk put them directly above my room.

The beds were nice and comfortable. Too bad I barely used mine for sleep! The bathrooms were clean. Decent, standard HI breakfast out front in the morning.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request that no one be placed above you if they can avoid it. You can hear everything above you.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Ms. Crystal,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise level during your stay. I can understand how frustrated you felt. I can assure you that I have discussed this situation with our team.

Ms. Crystal, I appreciate your taking the time to let us know your concerns. Comments from our guests are important in helping us to provide the best possible service.

Your business is important to the Holiday Inn Express Gillette. We look forward to another opportunity to serve your lodging needs.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Holiday Inn Express is my favorite place to stay in Gillette, WY. When you first come in to the hotel lobby, you are warmly greeted by a friendly staff. The rooms are nicely furnished and comfortable. Always a hot breakfast waiting for you in the lobby in the mornings, which is great to get your morning started off right!!!

Room Tip: "All rooms are nicely furnished"
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Doni,
Thanks for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your comments.
We are glad that you enjoyed our deluxe expanded continental breakfast and that our team made you feel welcome.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Best regards,