“Great Stay In Gillette!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Gillette
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Fort Morgan, Colorado
“Great Stay In Gillette!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Holiday Inn Express is my favorite place to stay in Gillette, WY. When you first come in to the hotel lobby, you are warmly greeted by a friendly staff. The rooms are nicely furnished and comfortable. Always a hot breakfast waiting for you in the lobby in the mornings, which is great to get your morning started off right!!!

Room Tip: "All rooms are nicely furnished"
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Doni,
Thanks for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your comments.
We are glad that you enjoyed our deluxe expanded continental breakfast and that our team made you feel welcome.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
dzolnoski@timberlinehotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Billings, Montana
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Again the stay was great.... wished I would have signed up earlier for the Priority Club Member. The room was super clean and we received our crib within 5 minutes. The bathrooms have a little added touch and also roomy. We have stayed at the hotel across the parking lot before and the rooms were smaller. The online price room rate said it was 20% less, hopefully it was.

Room Tip: Turn at AppleBee's to get to the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jane;
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We love hearing from our guests so that we can continue to improve our service.
Priority Club is a fantastic program, in which the points never expires and is valid at all IHG properties.
Thank you for being our guest and we looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Gillette area.
dzolnoski@timberlinehotels.com
Elk River, Minnesota
Reviewed February 20, 2013

i visited this holiday inn express a year ago and it has changed immensely ! they recently remodeled and upgraded all the rooms. i had a good experience before but it was definitely better this time. the rooms are great, good size, clean and good decor.

the staff was great when i checked in. i dont remember the womans name at the desk but she was very friendly, smiling the whole time and made the checkin process quick. I even got a little goodie bag as a priority club member with some chips, hershey bar and a bottle of water.

would definitely recommend staying at the Holiday INN express when you stay in Gillette.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear BhabDavies;

Thank you so much for your fantastic comments on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Gillette. I'm pleased that we made you feel welcome and comfortable at our newly renovated property.

I have shared your comments with the team and Alexis appreciates your positive feedback.

Please come and stay with us whenever you are in the Gillette area.

Holiday Inn Express Gillette, WY
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I travel to Gillette about every 9 weeks for business and I always stay at this hotel. Rooms are always clean, spacious, large flat screen tv, popcorn in the lobby and cookies every night. Great breakfast every time I'm here. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

1 Thank Barry F
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Barry,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Holiday Inn Express. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and appreciate your kind comments. It is only by knowing how we are doing, through both good and constructive comments, that we can strive to make the Holiday Inn Express Gillette an even better hotel for our guests.
I am very proud of our hotel and team. It is through teamwork that we try to create a hotel to which guests want to return.
Barry, we greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Gillette, WY.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I travel all over the Americas for business, and am a member of all the major chains, yet when I come to Gillette, I always stay at this Holiday Inn Express. The people are great, the rooms are perfect, reflect higher class linnens and everything looks new. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor, and my room was perfect!
Dear JM Roush;
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Gillette, WY. I appreciate your comments and have already shared them with the team.
I am so glad that you enjoy staying with us as we greatly appreciate your business.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Wyoming.
Gillette, Wyoming
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The front desk was very helpful, throughout my stay! I had a medical emergency and Alexis the evening desk clerk helped get to a hospital within mins. As for the rooms, they are clean and spacious. Breakfast was greeted with a smile and warm hello. I cant say enough about my stay, I can make it short and say its the only hotel i will stay at in Gillette. The whole crew does a great job!!!

Room Tip: The rooms on first floor have just been remodeled.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our team. We are thrill to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
We hope you are feeling better.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gillette
Berthold, North Dakota, United States
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel and had a wonderful time. The staff was extremely pleasant from check in, to housekeeping and I especially enjoyed Peggy that is in charge of breakfast. She is very pleasant and keeps the dining area extremely clean. LOVED the pancake machine as well. Our rooms were clean and very nice. The pool is nice for kids ages 4-14. The warm cookies in the evening were wonderful as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. Wonderful stay. Thank YOU!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Miss Karla,
Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express, Gillette.
I am thrilled you loved our breakfast and our made to order pancakes. I am going to share your kind words with Peggy, who is a tremendous asset to our hotel.
I hope you will choose to stay with us the next time your travel plans include Gillette, Wyoming.
Holiday Inn Express, Gillette WY