“Best food ever!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best food ever!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I have been to many Italian restaurants and this one by far knocks all of them out of the water! Adriano has a clear passion for making wonderful food! Everything he makes is home made and it will send your taste buds into a riot of fascination! I love this restaurant! If you are looking for TRUE Italian food go to Adriano's in Gillette Wyoming! Trust me you will NOT be disappointed!

Visited January 2014

“Would not go back”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This restaurant was terrible. We had the lunch buffet for $8.00 per person. Only one pizza is on the buffet at a time and the pizza had no toppings or cheese. The pasta was hard and the lettuce was brown and soft. After explaining to the owner what I thought of his food, the only thing done about it was they tried to over charge us. I will never eat here again.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank Jeanna2014
Gillette, Wyoming
“Best Italian food in Gillette”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I hit the buffet and it was good for a buffet. The pizza was the best thing going on the buffet. The service was great. The restaurant could use a massive remodel/update or move to a more suitable location.

• Visited January 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We chose this place because of Trip Advisor ratings and were not disappointed. The portions were generous and tasty. Price slightly on the high side, but worth it. The server was attentive and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
“We should have went somewhere else.”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were in town for a soccer tourney, and I picked this place to go eat at. I saw the reviews, and thought this place sounds good. Bad idea. I'm not sure what other reviewers saw in this place, but I wouldn't eat here again, even if someone was buying my dinner. I ordered the manicotti, 12 bucks later I get 2 cheese filled shells. My wife ordered the rigatoni, again 12 bucks, not the best tasting. My daughter had cheese pizza which was good, but awfully greasy. I was still hungry after my 12 dollar meal. I guess when you're the only Italian restaurant in Gillette, this is how it is.

• Visited August 2013