“Would not go back” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Gillette, Wyoming
“Would not go back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

This restaurant was terrible. We had the lunch buffet for $8.00 per person. Only one pizza is on the buffet at a time and the pizza had no toppings or cheese. The pasta was hard and the lettuce was brown and soft. After explaining to the owner what I thought of his food, the only thing done about it was they tried to over charge us. I will never eat here again.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank Jeanna2014

Gillette, Wyoming
“Best Italian food in Gillette”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I hit the buffet and it was good for a buffet. The pizza was the best thing going on the buffet. The service was great. The restaurant could use a massive remodel/update or move to a more suitable location.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We chose this place because of Trip Advisor ratings and were not disappointed. The portions were generous and tasty. Price slightly on the high side, but worth it. The server was attentive and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
“We should have went somewhere else.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were in town for a soccer tourney, and I picked this place to go eat at. I saw the reviews, and thought this place sounds good. Bad idea. I'm not sure what other reviewers saw in this place, but I wouldn't eat here again, even if someone was buying my dinner. I ordered the manicotti, 12 bucks later I get 2 cheese filled shells. My wife ordered the rigatoni, again 12 bucks, not the best tasting. My daughter had cheese pizza which was good, but awfully greasy. I was still hungry after my 12 dollar meal. I guess when you're the only Italian restaurant in Gillette, this is how it is.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Brant B
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Would not go back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were passing through town on our way home from a vacation in S. Dakota. We read the reviews for this restaurant and thought it sounded great. We ate there for dinner and now wonder if we ate at the same place these other people did! Seriously, I don't know who these good reviews were written by, but the restaurant (in a strip mall with dirty vinyl chairs, etc) is VERY mediocre. The food was....okay, but only okay. The prices were HIGH! $18 for a plate of Alfredo? Really?!? The owner was sure nice, though, and came out and checked on us, but really that was the ONLY positive. As we left we saw an Arby's and everyone in the car exclaimed, "We should have gone there!"

• Visited August 2013