“gross”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

the food was served cold, not very much food for a lot of money. Very loud. Not very clean. Have not been back.

1  Thank kclmarshall

Reviewed February 14, 2013

They have the best pizza in town! The other food is ok but they're pizza is the greatest. If you go in at the right time you can observe Adriano singing back in the kitchen as he cooks! Nice little place for a date.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I love Adriano's - the ravioli is great! I have never had bad food here and the service is very good as well. It is a great place to eat if you are visiting Gillette!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Every time I go to Adriano's, I say I will try something new, but I never do. I just love the tortellini with mushroom sauce. Full of LOTS of sliced mushrooms and chunks of garlic. The Casear salad is worth the add on price. Tiramisu is very good too. I love this place!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Had a very enjoyable experience. Lasagna was good---maybe too much liquid---and piping hot. Would have enjoyed more interesting greens in the salad than iceberg. Cannoli for dessert reminded me of Providence, RI: great! Owner did come by. Very nicely run place. Don't expect fine food, but do give it a try. I found it worth a visit.